The right to privacy and, specifically, the right to personal data protection is one of the values of [company] company belonging to Fluidra Group whose parent company is FLUIDRA S.A. (you may consult the Fludra Group companies in www.fluidra.com)
2. Commitment to privacy
Aquant is fully committed to compliance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation and the laws on personal data protection that may be in force at any given time, as this is a top priority for Aquant.
Therefore, Aquant has taken the decision to implement the following principles, whereby privacy forms the basis of all data processing.
Purposes of data processing
Aquant collects your personal data for handling your requests and providing you with products and services that you may find useful. Depending on your interaction on any given web page, we shall process your data for, but not limited to, the following purposes:
On some occasions, it may be necessary to process your personal data to comply with legal obligations, or in relation to a contractual relationship we may have with you.
3. Sending marketing messages
Within the framework of its marketing activities, Aquant may provide you with the means for registering or signing up for the company's newsletters and commercial information about it. The sending of such messages shall be subject to you having given your consent to do so at all times.
In the event that you have given your consent, Aquant shall send you customized information about its products, business and services in accordance with your tastes and preferences.
You may withdraw your consent at any time whenever you receive marketing messages through the link or button enabled for this purpose in all messages, or by expressing your desire to withdraw your consent through the following channels:
4. Automated decisions and the creation of profiles
For some services, we may process your personal data using automated means. This means that certain decisions are automatically taken without human intervention. For example, should you have selected products, messages shall be sent to inform you that they are still available.
Your data may likewise be processed to create a profile for the purpose of predicting your behavior on the Website by displaying the main page of products that may be of interest to you, based on the preferences you have shown from your browsing habits or on information obtained from cookies. You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Duration of processing and term of storage
At Aquant we are bound by the undertaking to only process your personal data while they are actually useful to us and we are able to provide you with a quality Service by using them. Therefore, we make every reasonable endeavor to keep the term of processing and storage of personal data as short as possible.
To this regard, we shall inform you of the term of processing and/or storage of personal data on each form from which data are collected.
In any event, even if you request that we delete your data, we may store and keep them, subject to their being blocked as required by law, for the term required for us to fulfill our legal obligations and for their disclosure to the competent Authorities on the various matters to which they are subject.
6. International transfers
Aquant, as a company with international outreach, has international service providers that may render their services from outside the EU, as a result of which it is possible that your data may be transferred outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
In any event, Aquant shall ensure that such data processing is protected by the appropriate safeguards, which may include:
- Standard clauses approved by the EU. These are contractual clauses approved by the European supervisory authority that provide sufficient safeguards to ensure that data processing complies with the requirements established by the European Data Protection Regulation.
- Third-party certification. Privacy Shield, for example, is a framework agreement between the EU and the United States that establishes the standards for processing data in compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation.
7. Exercise of rights and complaints to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD)
1. Right of access. You are entitled to find out which of your personal data are processed and the purposes for which we process them.
2. Right of rectification. Your data shall always belong to you and, as such, you may at any time request that they be rectified if the records we hold of them were wrong.
3. Right of erasure. You may at any time request that your personal data be erased from our records. However, as set out in the above section on data storage, it should be remembered that in certain circumstances compliance with the laws in force may prevent this right from actually being exercised.
4. Right to object. You may object to your personal data from being processed in relation to any of the purposes for which we process them, pursuant to the privacy policies that may apply in each case.
5. Right to restriction of processing. You may request restriction of processing in the following cases:
5. Right to data portability. Provided that it is technically possible to do so and reasonable, you shall be entitled to request that the personal data that you have directly submitted to us be disclosed to another data controller. If this is possible, we shall directly disclose your data to said other data controller, but if it were not possible, we shall provide them to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time, whereby the only consequences for you, depending on the right exercised, shall be not to be able to render certain services to you.
You may exercise your rights by addressing Aquant through either of the following means, accompanied by a copy of a valid ID document:
In addition, should you wish to do so you may contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
In the event that you did not wish to exercise a specific right but needed to make an inquiry or suggestion related to the processing of your personal data, you may also write to the addresses provided for exercising your rights.
In any event, you are reminded that you may file a claim with the Competent Authority on personal data protection should you consider that we have not processed your data lawfully or that we have ignored your requests or rights. In Spain, the Competent Authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
8. Confidentiality and security in data processing
Your personal data are very important to us and we undertake to process them in the strictest confidence and discretion, as well as to implement all security measures that we consider are required and reasonable.
To this regard, Aquant hereby states and warrants that it has put all the technical means available to it to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the users.
9. Social media
Social media form part of the everyday lives of many Internet users, so we have created a number of Aquant profiles on them.
All users may join the pages or groups that Aquant has on various social media.
However, you are reminded that, unless we directly ask you for your data (for example, through marketing campaigns, competitions, promotions or in any other valid way), your personal data shall belong to the corresponding social medium, as a result of which we recommend that you read its terms and conditions of use and privacy policies carefully, as well as ensuring that you set your preferences insofar as the processing of your data is concerned.